An update from Bright Smiles Dental Care on Covid-19 [Tuesday 28 April]
Level 2 Thursday 14 May
We have made some changes to our practice to ensure it is a safe place for your family to visit.
Dentists are very good at PPE and infection control as it is a usual part of our day to day routine.
Here are some of the extra things we have added:
- Pre-screening patients and parents before visits
- Frequent surface disinfection such as chairs, door handles and bathroom
- Practising social distancing in our reception and waiting areas and minimising any wait time. Please be on time for appointments as we may not be able to see you if you are late.
- Checking into reception from your car by text and awaiting the next step.
- We are limiting visits to “one adult and one child”. Please no extra family or friends.
- Hand sanitiser station inside our entrance for all visitors and staff to use when arriving and leaving
- Paperless contact forms through your phone and contactless payments.
- Advice over the phone to reduce visits
- We have removed all magazines, books and iPad’s from the reception areas.
Please contact us before your visit if you need to discuss any of these measures https://brightsmiles.nz/contact-us
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need help, even if it is just for advice.
Joanna, Ellen, Helen and the Bright Smiles team